Tuesday 19 August 2008

Oh Google Joy!


In honour of (tomorrow being our important ICSI meeting)/as a strong omen (of future pregnancy)/just to make my day, Google's home page today is featuring a cousin of Clive! I present to you proof positive that Google cares about male fertility and the health of sperm, just look at how bravely the wee fellow is swimming with force and determination!

(Some independent observers maintain that the blue colour of the sperm suggests that this has been drawn by a sexually frustrated male artist. This is not confirmed and nevertheless, detracts not from the quality of the message.)

3 comments:

Penny said...

I never thought of it that way....

It's gotta be a good sign.

Duena said...

I sure hope so :) We'll know more this afternoon I presume.

futurewise said...

Good luck! I keep my fingers crossed for you...